Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Great Things About My Baby

This is a small snippet of the full list. (The full list is in my mind, and I'm not going there!)

1. We haven't used a bottle since Monday.
2. She feeds herself, including oatmeal!
3. Today when she pulled down a package of tea, and all the packets fell out, she put them all back in the box, and put the box back on the shelf.
4. She has figured out how to put the different shapes in their respective holes about 75% of the time.
5. She can sign eat, change diaper, all done, and sleep.
6. She says "Shh" when I put her shoes on her, and "Sha" when she takes off, or I put on her socks.
7. She thinks its her chore to put the silverware away. By that, I mean she comes up as soon as the dishwasher opens, takes out each piece of silverware, one at a time, and gives them to us.
8. She's extra snuggly.
9. She dances by doing trunk rotations with her hands in the air.

And my new favorite reason that she's great...

10. Last night, Apple was between George and I on the couch. She kept going between the two of us. Once, when she was sitting on my lap, she leaned up to give me a kiss. I said "Mamma loves you!" She said "Mamma lahs"

No comments:

Post a Comment