Friday, March 12, 2010

Conversations from our adventures

Me: Apple, are you all done? (after completely demolishing everything on her plate)
Apple: Noooo
Me: Do you want a banana?
Apple: Noooo
Me: Are you trying to be difficult?
Apple: Yeah.

Me: Spit that out and give that to Mama. We don't take stuff out of the trash and eat it.

George: I'm going to go transfer stuff from the car to the van and then check out the DVD system.
Me: If I go out there an hour from now and you're asleep in the van, I'm going to kick you as hard as I can, and then blame you for my foot hurting.
George: It took me a minute to figure out why your foot would hurt.

Apple: Ah-pees? (Puppies)
Me: I think the puppies are inside because it's too wet outside.
Apple: AH-PEES! OUTSIDE!!!

Ultrasound technician: Wow! You can really feel this one kick already, can't you! (After seeing where my placenta is)

Me: Apple, do you want to have a chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven? (I turn to hand her the cookie)
Me: Apple! Why did you take the biggest cookie from the plate on the table and crumble the chocolate all over your hands, shirt, and face?

Me: Do you want to go outside?
Apple: Sah? Outside! Outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment