Monday, June 21, 2010

Needs for New Baby

Okay, several people have asked me what we need for baby number two, and I'm finally ready to answer that question. If you plan on buying something for me, either because you plan on coming to my sprinkling or you just want to help, these are the items that we WILL be buying ourselves. They are all things that we need. The two things that we DON'T need and will only give us more work (since we'll have to return them) are disposable diapers and wipes. We are cloth diapering and I know we'll stick with it, because we're already cloth diapering Apple.

2 covers for the changing pad (registered for at Babiesrus)
Extra sheet for crib (registered for at Babiesrus)
Baby Hangers (registered for at Babiesrus)
Seat protector (registered for at Babiesrus)
Nipples for bottles (registered for at Babiesrus)
Drop in liners (registered for at Babiesrus)
Humidifier (not registered for, any humidifier is fine)
Newborn sponge for baths (registered for at Babiesrus)
1 or 2 new newborn sleepers with tags and gift receipt (registered for at Babiesrus, but you can
pick something else out)
A couple of toys to hang on the carseat (registered for at Babiesrus)
A baby book (registered for at Babiesrus)
Cloth diapers and supplies (registered at Cottonbabies, http://www.cottonbabies.com/9061.php details to follow)

Don't be afraid to buy the cloth diapers. Cottonbabies is in South County, and the people are extraordinarily helpful and friendly. Also, they do free shipping, so you don't even have to drive there. Also, individual cloth diapers are pricier than disposables. It's okay to give me 1 cloth diaper. That's one less for me to buy!

This message isn't trying to say you must buy me a gift. I don't expect anyone to, however, if you were already planning on buying me something and wanted to help with things we needed, this is our list. Like I said, we will be buying these items no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment