Saturday, June 26, 2010

Amazon order

Let me start by saying I hope this isn't TMI. I don't think it is, but sometimes my filter doesn't work!

When I had Apple, I had a lot of pain in the rear. For many weeks. It made breastfeeding hard, because it hurt to sit down. It made sleeping hard (and you already don't get much sleep with a newborn) because laying on my back hurt. It hurt! For about 5 weeks!

Last week, I needed to place an Amazon order. You know, when you order $25 dollars worth of stuff, you get free shipping. The hospital that I'm delivering at doesn't use sitz baths and I've heard really good things about them from several people. It turns out, they aren't that expensive, so I decide to add one to my order to get free shipping and hopefully some relief from the pain after I have newbie. I also order some stuff to put in the sitz bath.

The next day, I get an email saying that amazon has mailed some of my order separately and I won't be charged for it. The following day, I receive my sitz bath, by UPS. The next day, I receive the stuff to put in the sitz bath.

They've finally mailed the rest of my order (books that were all in stock) and they're just being sent USPS, which is fine. I guess I just find it humorous that clearly the workers at Amazon think that if you have need of a sitz bath, you should not be trifled with, and you WILL be getting it quickly! They know what's important!

No comments:

Post a Comment