Thursday, September 10, 2009

WOW! My first blog!

I don't have anything life changing, inspiring, or really interesting to say in this first blog entry. But, since I have two kids sleeping at the moment, and probably just for the moment! I figured I should try to blog now.

In order to take some pressure off of my husband, I watch a 4 month old boy 3 days a week. This is a fantastic set-up! 3 days a week mean that I get some extra money, but I can still do stuff during the week. Such as grocery shop. Plus, he's a friend's son, so it helps them out too. However, this week, I am watching him four days in a row. It is day 3. Everything is going fine, except I am out of chicken and milk. And Apple is out of multi-grain cereal. I couldn't take care of the problem on Tuesday, because I had book club. When it was done, it was already past Apple's bedtime and George wasn't home yet. Wednesday was church, so another late night for Apple. Tonight, I need to go to the gym in order to continue the quest to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. So, when do I get chicken and milk? Where's a neighbor with a farm when you need one?

No comments:

Post a Comment