Friday, October 23, 2009

I Love the Fall

It's true. The fall has a certain magical feeling. The air is crisp. Leaves change from a lively green to deep, shimmering hues. I especially love when they dance. And it is like a dance when the wind blows the fallen leaves and they swirl in a circle. You get to wear sweaters in the fall and snuggle with blankets and cocoa. I miss buying school supplies. Full notebooks without a single mark. Unused pencils. New bookbags. New clothes. I even loved art supplies, even though I never liked art. Football games, marching band, homecoming, parades.

Most of the great things in my life have happened in the fall., School always started in the fall (a little more fun as a student than a teacher!) I started dating George in the fall. I got married in the fall. I had Apple in the fall.

The fall is a time of new beginnings. I do love the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment